Friday, January 23, 2009

What's happened?

As per usual, I have a fantastically difficult time updating these darn things. Lots has happened since the last post. But that's in the past now. Now I must look at the present and look to the future. And what does that foretell for me? Work, lots of fun fantastic work. But that's okay cause it's worth it all. But my goals are very simple.
1) finish and clean up my project I have been working on since December of last year, Dry-Erase. I'm near the end, I'd say three to four more hours of work there.
2)Revise and 2nd draft my future length script and prepare it to be submitted to festivals across the nation.
3)Focus and film my new semester production entitled "A Cage In A Cave" more on that in a minute.
4) Help finalize jobs I've volunteered for on two other projects.
5) Tie up loose ends with jobs such as EXTV and the Media Center. Into nice little packages.
6) Edit and finalize two personal side projects, 'Roots' and 'Captain Calamari'
7) Enjoy my time with all those that I hold dear, fore this might be the last semester I see many of them for a good while.
8)Submit my resumés, work reels, etc... to possible employers across the nation, and see where life takes me.

Overall, if I get these accomplished, I'd say I have had a fruitful semester... Here goes nothing!

No comments: