Reading the title of this blog, has probably some what alerted you, or will. But do not worry. There's nothing completely wrong. I've just hit a slight road bump concerning my website. I have to do a total rework of the web pages. In all honesty I have a tendency to believe in the power of modern montage. This leads me to believe if I place nice tune in the background and just begin click and morphing images, the final result will be incredible and quickly produced. I know this is completely false. But a boy can dream right?
Anyways, I cannot decide the purpose of my website. Should it be pure self advertisement, or should it be something more. I do want to create it as my online portfolio, upload clips of what I've done, and integrate different visual styles to show my potential, but at the same time I want to open it up to the community, and establish it as a online gallery of sorts. Make sense much?
Along with this website, I am going to begin work on our EXTV website. If you do not know what EXTV is quite yet, please visit http://www.extvsaic.org I'm currently the station manager, and seeing how the web has become THE mode of media transfer, we've begun to focus on the outlet. BUT sadly, we currently do not have a webmaster, so I've taken on the job to learn and later integrate our old with the new.
I've stated before that my focus has moved from a single art creation, to a more of a community. So keep that in mind. As soon as my site is up, I will extend and invitation to host your work. Photos, Comics, Paintings, Animations, etc... So keep an eye out for that.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment