Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tick Tock

I've been finding rather difficult on Wednesday nights to fall asleep. Not quite sure what the reason for this is, but it's a weekly thing now. So I decided to update this blog. I began a personal website, which sadly I haven't had the chance to finish, but hope to complete that soon. I plan to keep it as a portfolio, along with incorporating other works by close friends. Lately I've been really interested in this idea of community and collaboration, which I wished more were willing to jump in to. But I've begun any who.
As for Dry-erase. Amanda, and Jason are completely on board! Jason, has signed up to be my DP. Which is really amazing, and slowly I've been collecting a crew. Making this project extremely exciting. We had our first round of auditions, went really well. We had 5 out of 8 people show up, and this Saturday the 15th we have a few more lined up. I've been rather spread thin lately because of this, but I hope in the long run it is worth it.
I need them to alway be proud of me. I know they say they are all the time, but I must keep that and repay them for everything that they have done.
Dry-Erase is going to be an evolution and extension of who I am as a film maker, artist, and person. Oi, it's a little nerve wrecking.

1 comment:

FoodServiceSlave said...

Aw you're doing so well for yourself. I am proud of you, always and forever.