I have been having some difficulty falling asleep the past couple of weeks. I am going to bed around midnight to 1 am, but lay there till around 4am. I don't quite know how to keep control of my thoughts just yet, so that's completely taking over. They're not really worries I wouldn't say, but more of ideas. This is also another reason I'd like to start this blog, to keep track of ideas that have begun to bounce around in my mind. I'm quickly reaching my last year at SAIC and can't stop thinking about my final piece I'd like to use as a stepping stone to something better, and bigger.
I'm currently stuck between two "scripts" I'd like to write. One very personal but I suppose insightful. The other playful, honest, and more accessible. I have started both, but haven't finished more than 30 pages into each. I have to give it sometime, and I'd like to sleep on it, but there lies my problem. I can't sleep on it. haha. Oh weary me. I know this, whatever story I decide on, I am giving it my all. I am not going to hold back, nor going to settle for anything but what I want it to truly be.
Keep an eye out for this one. I promise, whatever it shall be, it will be good.
-Exal
No comments:
Post a Comment