Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 2 Complete





Day 2: Cont...

We have come to a finish for the night. A tad rocky, but a finish none the less. After a small hiatus on my part (because really I would only've been in the way) and a quick attempt to a nap (which wasn't much of anything than more pause in life) We began again, or at least I began again. To the tribune, the high school, and to the sign.







Kali always finds a way to gather a group of strangers together for a chat.



At the front of the High School, we found this installed. As I stood above it, I wondered, do they actually think we're going to make it that long?



Julia and Jerzy hard at work. Shooting many different things at one time, man talk about efficiency.


After that was all set we left for the sign. A crucial signature of where we are....no seriously.


After which we wrapped for the day, left to go eat. Collected a few more plastic cups for our massive collection. Trust me, it's massive. For some odd reason, they hand out plastic cups every time you go somewhere to enjoy a refreshing cold drink. Odd. But can't complain, 2 in 1.

Sadly at this very moment, I'm experiencing some stomach problems, but tomorrow is another day.

No comments: