It's presented itself rather hard to keep up with these blogs. Now I understand why big shots pay someone else to update for them.
First off, Midnight Musicals, hosted by yours truly and Amanda, has been on air for three weeks now. Sadly I have not been able to update on the shows and our progress because they have yet to be archived. And in keeping within the bounds of copyright, we are not able to archive them ourselves. But they're moving along nicely and have gathered a small listening audience.
Monday's at 8pm/c freeradiosaic.org
Second, Dry-Erase, because of weather and schedules, it's been rather difficult finalizing the project. BUT we're on our way. We have two days scheduled for shoots which are th 26th qnd 27th of July. Which will present themselves to be essential for the project. I hope to be finished with it by the end of December. This way, I can send it off to festivals etc.. in the following year.
Thirdly, Kali's Shoot, I am going to Columbia, Missouri later today at 9 am. I will be riding a bus there, and am over excited to do so, no matter how shitty the bus ride can be. (and trust you and me they can be). But the shoot will go great! I will attempt to update and post pics while I'm there. I have a new camera phone that will aid me in doing so lol.
Lastly, Class, I've finished my screen adaptation class and am quite proud with what resulted. I have to say, that the writing I did for the class was the best writing I've done in a long time. And I finally do believe that if I keep with this, I might have a shot at something. Not sure where, and what, but I love writing and creating, it just seems logical that I follow this. Feature film, here I come. Watch out Focus films, here I come!
Till next time
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment