Saturday, July 19, 2008

DAY 3

So, the following posts are actually days after the fact. So my memory will be a tad bit rocky. All I know is that on this day we began a little bit alter than usual, which felt good, but sadly I wasn't able to get much sleep either way, which was depressing. BUT we moved along either way.

We began in the courtroom.


that's me pretending to have chose a different life career.



We shot Kali's segment, that is Kali being Anne Wells and we shot Callie's piece as well. After so, we ate, cleaned, contd... and moved on to another interview with Kali (real kali's) friend.


Kali like her coffee before beginning any shoot. "Ms. Wells, here's your coffee".

FOOD FOOD FOOD!

I'm just glad it wasn't Shakespeare's again. (it was a good place, but we went there like three times...lol)

No comments: