Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Achoo!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to blog right now. Then I sneezed. It's a sign.

BOY! Today was a busy good day :) I worked the morning shift over at.. the Le'Go! Store and spent most of the morning feeding the inner child in me. (Yes he's still a chubby little fucker.) Then rushed home to write a large check list and made sure to hit each and every point. Except 1. I won't say what it is though. Finally, I met up with my friend Amanda for a quick dinner and amusing (and much needed) conversation and joyeties! (I j/ spelled checked this and it gave my joysticks as a possible correction. I like it, and find it to be an equal neigh better option.) ...amusing conversations and joysticks.

As some of you may already be deducing, for those souls who may stumble upon my blog, I have a deep rooted fascination with television and its many fantastic programs it offers to distract me from the cruel reality that is life. (Drama queen) Well, my shows have finally returned! What shows do I watch may you ask. And you may. Here's a list for starters.

Robin Hood, How I Met Your Mother, Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, SGU, Ugly Betty, Defying Gravity, Hell's Kitchen, Kings, Carnivale, Merlin, Dexter, Heroes, Terminator:SCC, Dollhouse, Torchwood, Fringe, Lost, 24, Dr. Who, Chuck, BVS, Firefly, Southland, United States of Tara.

(this is actually a list I have written somewhere out there, on a let's-not-talk-about-it profile.)

Many of those shows, have unfortunately been cancelled (NBC FAIL! FOX FAIL!) but many are still running and oh man does it make me wish I had multiple sets of eyes, and brains to just consume them all!

It's not as sad as it seems though. I do not watch all these shows for a mere entertainment splurge. No, no, no. You see, I want to be able to write an episodic adventure one day. That's one of my goals in life is to create a television program that can reach the masses and incorporate itself into the fabric of our culture. This of course is going to take sometime, but hey I don't mind doing the research. (NO seriously, I do believe this)

Though I'm going to be honest, sometimes after watching back to back episodes, the experience of taking it all in, does start to melt your brain. It zombifies you to the point that your reality begins to distort. But in a strange way, it's starts to become a psychotropic experience that tastes like candy. :)

Any who! That's a little extra to know about yours truly!

Just remember, just because they do it on television doesn't mean you can do it in real life! Trust me.

No comments: