So something that I've struggled in my life is my health and self image. I have had moments in time where I've become determined to change that. I would start eating better and working out more. After keeping it up for a little it starts feeling good, and I become proud of myself. Then something emotionally goes unstable inside of me and this overwhelming sense of laziness just pours all over causing me to go bedridden for moments in time. I feel disgusting, sluggish, and worthless. I felt that today again, nothing that I wanted to do got done. No more.
I have to figure out my life, and figure out my plan. I can't let my situation get the best of me. I have to start taking back the control that I know I have and really get myself into the place of body and mind that I want to be in. Enough of the excuses. I'm going to get a fantastic job sooner or later, but I'm not going to allow my self esteem get in my way any longer.
That feels good to get off my chest. :) I need to buy more salads.
No comments:
Post a Comment